- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account).
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site or the Internet address of the computer used to link to our site.
This information is used for Site Management purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics using this information. These statistics are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
NOTICE: We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
If you send an E-mail message or complete a web form which contains personal information, we collect and store the following information:
- Any personally-identifying information which you choose to provide. For example your mailing address, in an electronic mail message or web form requesting information or commenting on current legislative issues. Information collected in this manner is used solely for information and, in some cases, to respond to you. Please also see Security and Policy Notices posted on individual Member, Committee and other House office web sites for information on how individual offices may use the data you choose to provide them via forms on their sites.
Security NoticeNOTICE: For site security purposes this Government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using this system consents to the monitoring of their use by system or security personnel.
- Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system -- or its supporting hardware or software -- may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
If you are having a problem accessing a U.S. House of Representatives Web site please let us know and we will work to ensure accessibility. If you have any difficulty viewing any page with adaptive technology, please use this form to submit a report on the type of error you have encountered. Please be as specific as possible in your description of the problem(s) encountered as well as the location on the House of Representatives Web site.